shouting in doorways

Monday, May 12, 2003

I got this. Now everything sounds bigger. Great. Can I be bothered to remix the 70+ tunes I've written? (clue: no). Oh well.

Went to doctor's today. They've got to xray my chest. I told them I didn't keep anything in it, but they wouldn't listen. Mind you, I wouldn't complain if they found a hoard of pre-Roman coins in it, that'd be nice. I'd better go to bed, as being up since 8am has addled my brain.

Today's pre-bed music:

1. Kettel - A Novel In Key
2. Industrial & Marine (who?) - Mud & Sand
3. Lisa Germano - All The Pretty Lies
4. Spokane - On The Stair
5. Hrvatski - Schnee
6. Aspen - This Will Ruin You For Other Men
7. Prefuse 73 - Busy Signal
8. Ewawoowa - Kirsch
9. Boards of Canada - Red Moss
10. Viennese Black Chamber - Hollow

I am being held hostage. Apparently my blog isn't 'inciting' enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home