shouting in doorways

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Hmmm...Blogger seems to work much better with IE (boo! hiss!). I got rid of Mozilla (the BBC's java ticker kept crashing my pc) and got Netscape 7 instead, which doesn't like links very much. So I'm back with IE. Which would be ok if IE's gui didn't look like it was designed last century. I'm not sure whether I can complain about it being produced by Microsoft, given I work for an equally large American mega-corporation.

I've written a new tune which I can't put on the net cos of uncleared sample (Charles Bronson in Once Upon A Time In The West) but it's nice and electro cos all the melody (if you can call it that) is written with CR8000 congas - they make good bass sounds too. Yes.

My eye infection (which is now clearing up) means I can't wear contact lenses for another 3 weeks. My sight is so bad that when the nurse at the hospital asked me to read the letters on the eye chart, I had to ask her where the chart was. So, I have to go and get glasses today.

Wibbot has gone awol again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home