shouting in doorways

Friday, March 28, 2003

Hurrah! Richard 'Prince of Darkness' Perle has resigned from the Defense Policy Board. Maybe he'll be followed by Wolfowitz & Rumsfeld (I wish). I'd like Ari Fleischer to resign too cos he gets on my nerves. If I was Mr Bush that would be good enough reason to fire him.

Comedy article by the Guardian about the US military's war-games operation last year, in which the 'US side' cheated because they were rubbish. Then pretended it never happened. No surprise there.

I was, however, surprised by the US marine who, in effect, said "I don't like it here, I keep getting shot at", unknowingly reflecting Eric Idle: "I want to leave the Army. It's dangerous, they've got guns! Someone might get killed."

Today's music is Skanfrom. Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home