shouting in doorways

Thursday, March 13, 2003

Blah blah blah - are we at war yet, Captain Blair?

I've spilt honey on the keyboard - it's the shocking arrogance of the Bush 'administration' (How dare the French want peace?!) wot done it. Anyway, I have done some updates, notably to the front page and some extra tunes have been added to the revamped music page. Also, there will soon be an update to the random conspiracy generator reflecting the 2-minutes-to-midnightness of the current world situation. But enough about that.

I have been listening to a lovely track by Alphawezen and I can't think what it reminds me of. Also, the wonderful new but irritatingly shrinkwrapped Cat Power album is in residence on the cd player at work. Oh...while you're here, have a look at my good friend Mr Watson's new site - he writes some good tunes, you know.

Apparently, Minkus is in charge.

We went to the seaside the other day, where we found fossils and mud. Fossils found their way (non-self-volitionally) onto the mantlepiece, and mud found its way onto my trousers, forcing me to stand about in Bere Regis petrol station forecourt in my underwear on the way home. Bare Legis, more like.

At school everything is going wrong, rats desert sinking ship, ravens leave belltower and other metaphorical organismic transitions (that said organismic, and I don't care if it's not a word).

I have also (nearly) finished Romarin website, still waiting for genuine orders. First order turned out to be spam. Sigh.

Wibbot has gone on strike pending clarification of his present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home