shouting in doorways

Sunday, February 23, 2003

Haven't been here for a while, have I? Oh well.

L is away this weekend so I am busy on the computer when I should be doing proper things like the washing up and plumbing the new washing machine. Am listening to The Beach Boys Fun Fun Fun. I never liked the idea of the Beach Boys' surf-y stuff, having done it the wrong way round and listened to Pet Sounds first. Although Fun Fun Fun is clearly an excellent song. This has inspired me in a roundabout way to find as many VST plugins as I can, so I finally got Native Instruments' Absynth which has some lovely sounds - now I've got to dig around for some more presets cos I can't be bothered to make my own.

At school it all went horribly wrong when Corporate Bigwigs pulled the plug on key software development after 3 years. Doh. This bit of software was supposed to Save The World or something, so we weren't allowed to do any short-term development because it would all be taken care of by SaveTheWorld. So now we've got neither. Doh (slight return).

Went on the No War march last weekend, it was all very jolly, especially the punks singing Heal The World (badly). Mr Tony Blair had his fingers in his ears.

Must go away and do things, namely a) washing up, b) sort washing machine out, and c) Romarin website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home