shouting in doorways

Monday, January 27, 2003

Unfortunately, I have been watching The Salon on C4, which is making me worry. I keep watching it though it doesn't seem to have any merit whatsoever. Why, if I spend my entire day at work, do I want to watch a programme about other people's day at work? I'm not even interested in hair (except the hair on a cat's ear). I suspect that it's only one step from there to a real-life The Office. Everyone thinks their office is funny.

I've added to my array of daily tablicks by taking ginseng. I haven't a clue what it does but it looks like rabbit poo. Oh...it's supposed to relieve tiredness, apparently. And it's an aphrodisiac. No wonder it looks like rabbit poo. Oh well, at least it supplements my diet of Nurofen and Marmite.

Wibboty has a special guest this week, namely Lumps, a furry piece of simian-ware rescued from Boots.

Watched Brotherhood of the Wolf the other night. It was like Dangerous Liaisons directed by John Woo, with an eyebrow-raising cameo from the Hound of the Baskervilles. Nice scenery though. And trees. But lots of people faffing off to Paris then coming back and stabbing Tricky Dicky from Eastenders (honest). Oh, now there's a bloke having his arse waxed.

Good day for music today, The Mountain Goats, Will Oldham alter-ego Bonnie Prince Billy, and ace Solid Steel cut-up hip-hop mix from Hexstatic. Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home