shouting in doorways

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Ho hum. Borley Rectory site appars to have died. Never mind, I scared myself enough just thinking about it.

Poor old Mr Blair. He won't be worried about being the Worst Briton, he'll be raking in the cash from Iraqi oil if 'his' new resolution gets through. I'm sure somewhere in the dim past somebody said the Iraqis wouldn't have to pay for the reconstruction of their country. I guess Mr Blair will just have to use the cash to pay for the NHS/public transport/John Prescott's two Jags. So, unsurprisingly, it looks like after being shafted by Saddam for 35 years, the Iraqis will now be shafted by Bush's 'interim' government. This gives the US about a year of running Iraq, at the end of which they will have enough of 'their kind of guys' in place to ensure long-term Iraqi submission. Ridiculous. But that's just a theory. Honest.

More Boards of Canada weirdness. I reversed Dandelion to hear the melody (which is really difficult to make out the wrong way) but there's all sorts of dodgy subliminal messages (and dodgy theories to go with them) on A Is To B As B Is To C. I hope the Hand of Baigent hasn't had anything to do with it.

Meanwhile, I have been listening to Kettel. Crunchy. Somewhere between Brothomstates and (whatever happened to) Plone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home