shouting in doorways

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

New tune here, which sounds (to me anyway) suspiciously similar to the output of Herrmann & Kleine. Maybe I should give up trying to be original...

The Arcadian Cipher has had to be put on the back-burner for the past few days while I finished The Great Escape (Gestapo suspects RAF officer POWs are hoarding tunnel-making goods. Gestapo officers duly search POW huts. While they search, RAF officers steal their hats, coats & pistols.), but now I have to prepare myself to be exposed to extreme tenuousness and fervent speculation.

Watched The Usual Suspects again. Didn't understand it again. Benicio del Toro made me laugh again.

Most Haunted on again tonight, cue more wide-eyed people gasping "what was that?" then grainy camera shot of a bit of net curtain. Still, it's better than anything on the BBC, beacon of quality programming. Now I am going to disturb myself by looking at the Borley Rectory site I just found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home