shouting in doorways

Sunday, May 18, 2003

I bought a new pair of heaphones which make my head look enormous. Also enormous is Ulrich Schnauss' new album, A Strangely Isolated Place, which is now the best thing I've heard for months (sorry Nautilis).

Off to Scotland on Tuesday to see aged grandmother, so L has been busy taking photos of our flat for her to scrutinize. She may recognise the clock my dad 'acquired' from one of our neighbours nearly 25 years ago. Came home from shopping to find freaky Jesus neighbour lurking on the stairs, ready to pounce on new occupants of the top floor flat (who haven't moved in yet) - she'll be roping them into her sub-Titchmarsh plans for the 'garden' (i.e. she does what she wants to it and they pay for it). They won't want anything to do with her once we tell them how noisy she is in the toilet. I have my Victor Meldrew mask at the ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home