shouting in doorways

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Having involuntarily shunned Quinquireme's anti -Telewest stance, I have changed my ISP from Virgin to Telewest's 'unlimited' dial-up offering. This is because broadband has apparently not made it as far as Slough - and I can understand why nobody would want to stop in Slough (in case they accidentally experienced any of it) - but in Telewest's terms 'unlimited' appears to mean that there is no limit to the amount of timeouts you can view for a flat rate of £12.99 a month. However, while I was waiting for my blueyonder (note lower-case b. Chumps.) 'experience' to kick in, I discovered that eating Skips then eating Wotsits makes the Wotsits taste like chicken. Mmmmmchickenwotsits.

Why do I think blueyonder is a rude Afrikaans word?

Anyway, it's now time for holiday. Gute bye old rifle.

Ha. In the time it took me type this (about 4 minutes), the connection dropped. Pah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home