shouting in doorways

Saturday, December 31, 2005

some lovely lovely instant tunes

The end of the year means it's time for lists. So here is a cursory stab at my top songs of the year, which I suppose is a faintly odd collection. I'm not even going try to explain any of it.

  1. Goldmund - My Neighborhood
  2. Sigur Rós - Svo Hljótt
  3. Amerie - 1 Thing
  4. Eric Malmberg - Språk Och Tankestrukturer
  5. Canyon Country - Honey & Gold
  6. 50 Foot Wave - Vena Cava
  7. Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy
  8. Magnétophone - Lost in Edit (Earlies remix)
  9. Paavoharju - Valo Tihkuu Kaiken Läpi
  10. His Name Is Alive - Summer Bird

Now, here is top albums list. I've been listening to more albums than songs this year, mainly because the kind of music I've found myself listening to doesn't really lend itself to individual songs.

  1. Deaf Center - Pale Ravine
  2. Goldmund - Corduroy Road
  3. Canyon Country - There's A Forest In The Fire
  4. Sigur Rós - Takk
  5. Thomas Köner - Nuuk
  6. Julien Neto - Le Fumeur De Ciel
  7. Biosphere - Dropsonde
  8. Paavoharju - Yhä Hämärää
  9. Boards of Canada - The Campfire Headphase
  10. Eric Malmberg - Den Gåtfulla Människan

Bloody vikings.

Thanks for coming in. See you next year.


1 Comments:

Blogger patroclus said...

Gosh, what's this now, Ted?

6:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home