shouting in doorways

Sunday, December 11, 2005

what do you call that noise

In between making facetious suggestions (or rather turning L's otherwise logical suggestions into rambly mush) as to the significance of the Pictish symbol stones ('it's a mystic vomiting goat') and feeding tarte au citron to the cat, I have a) resurrected my blog because I really cannot be arsed with Movable Type and its semi-efficient Bayesian comment spam filter, b) been listening to Tripper by Teutonic glitch-folk ensemble Efterklang, and c) coughing a lot, probably to do with Slough's less-than-clean air being further polluted with finest Hemel Hempstead smoke courtesy of Texaco.

Apparently, as William Basinski was completing his Disintegration Loops series, he watched the World Trade Center collapse. As I was listening to Disintegration Loops II this afternoon, I was doing the washing up.

1 Comments:

Blogger patroclus said...

I thought that your translation of the Brodie stone: "No cycling - make way for St Ethernan and his mystical vomiting goat" was pretty spot on, actually.

12:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home